Are You Blowing Your Training?
If you have no meal plan, then chances are you are wasting your time working out - and, it's not your fault - everyone emphasizes the training and not the nutrition. We're all told that if we go to the gym and work our asses off 6 days a week, we're going to end up with six pack abs.
Sadly that's not the case and we find that out the hard way after we spend weeks in the gym working really hard and seeing no results. It's not because we aren't putting in the effort, it's because nobody ever told us how important a proper meal plan is to complement the training, and building a meal plan seems way too complicated...
Luckily, I'm going to prove to you that meal planning doesn't have to be as confusing and a pain in the ass as it seems. Putting a little thought into what you eat can make a huge difference in your performance.
Don't be one of those people who spends hours in the gym lifting weights, doing roadwork, hitting the heavybag, or perfecting boxing skills, only to head home and eat something that destroys the hard work they just put in.
With a Good Meal Plan You Will:
- Accelerate your results - ensuring the time you put in in the gym isn't wasted
- Feel more energetic almost instantly - as your body gets exactly what it needs
- Not be guessing about what you should eat today - you know exactly what to eat and when
- Save truckloads of money as you'll only buy what you are going to eat - no more waste, no more rotting food in the refrigerator
You can completely change your body by eating right with limited training, but it doesn't work the other way around!
Eating to enhance your progress doesn't have to be hard, but it does require a plan. Whether you are a competitive boxer or are in it for the fitness, nutrition accounts for roughly 90% of how fast your conditioning will progress.
You have to eat anyways, so you might as well be eating things that are going to help you achieve your goals rather than destroy them.
But...meal planning is highly individualistic. What one person eats is not always what someone else should eat -- a "one size fits all" meal plan is not the way to go. Now imagine what would happen if you had a meal plan based on your goals, desires, and sports objectives.
The Benefits of How to Box Meal Planning
Click Here to Take a FREE 'Sneak Peak' Inside How-to-Box Meal Planning
- You get hundreds of pre-designed meal plans so you don't have to start from scratch. You can take one of these and easily modify it to suit your own tastes.
- You get personalized nutritional guidelines so you know you are following a meal plan designed for you and your bodytype.
- You can track your intake and instantly be alerted to deficiencies or problems which means that you know what you are eating is helping you achieve your goals
- You can track and graph your bodyfat, measurements, or anything else you want which means you can see progress over time and know that meal planning is working for you.
- You get recommendations of what to eat to make your diet more effective which means you aren’t left floundering and wondering what to put in your meal plan – the suggestions are made for you.
- You get a nutrition report card daily for visual reference on how you’re doing which means you always know if you are on the right track.
- You get a shopping list based on your meal plan which means you will save money on groceries – buying only what you need and you will save time in knowing exactly what you want.
- You get nutritional info on thousands of foods which means you can try new things and plan nights out to eat.
- You can add your own foods and recipes which means you are not limited to what is in the database, you can eat whatever you want if you choose to do so.
- You can share your meal plan with other users which means you can actually help others achieve their goals following the same path you took.
I Understand You May Have Reservations - Let Me Address the Most Obvious
- It takes too long to track calories everyday or input foods into the computer. Tracking calories is like tracking your money. If you don’t track it, you end up in debt or in the case of food – overweight and feeling crappy about yourself. So, yes, it takes some time, but considering eating is one of those things you have to do – ensuring you eat right should be high on your priority list. In order to make things easier, the software has built in features that allow a lot of copy and paste to happen – you can add foods to your favorites list – and even start with premade meal plans. All of these features are designed to make this as painless as possible. It really is quick and easy once you get the hang of it.
- You don’t want to be stuck eating certain foods. That’s good because variety is good for you and you are never locked into a certain meal plan with the same old foods day in and day out. If you don’t like something you simply ask for a suggestion to replace it or put in something of your own. The possibilities are unlimited
- It’s too expensive to eat healthy foods. Consider how much food you’ve thrown out in the past week or month. Stuff that you bought, sat in your fridge, expired and then went in the garbage. It’s like throwing money in the garbage. With a meal plan, you only buy what you need. Some of the healthier foods may cost more, but the cost will be covered when you are no longer throwing things out and only buying what you need.
- You don’t want to pay a monthly fee when other calorie counting services are free. There isn’t a free service out there that will help you build a meal plan and then ensure it is tailored specifically to your needs. There are calorie counting sites, but this meal planning is much more than just ensuring you eat the right number of calories in a day – it is also concerned with all the other nutrients you should be eating. Plus you become a member of the community for additional support and guidance. Considering you’ll save more on your first grocery bill than you’ll pay for the service in six months or more, it’s a no brainer.
- You can’t cook. You must be eating something right now – so you can put foods in your meal plan that don’t require cooking, or you can buy a cookbook and learn
- You have no time to cook. Everyone has the same amount of time. What you decide to do with it is up to you. Something like eating, that is required for you to be healthy and live a full life, in my mind, should be a top priority. Adjust the way you look at eating, and maybe an hour less of tv or internet time will be worth it. Besides, with a plan, you won't waste time deciding what to have - you'll get right down to making it. I'd suggest you'll end up with more time with a proper meal plan in place.
- You are not good with computers. The software is idiot proof. Just the fact that you are reading this tells me you have enough computer skill to operate the program. If you can click a mouse, you’re good to go.
- You find nutrition and meal planning too complicated. So do most people which is why you need this software to guide you through it. If you can look at the screen and understand that an A is better than a F, then you will be able to create a meal plan that is nutritionally optimized and perfect for you.
- You need to eat special foods – vgan, meat, diabetic, etc… You can create vegan meal plans, diabetic meal plans, any kind of meal plans. You are in total control and the software helps you create the optimal plan for your situation. It is tailored to you, as was already mentioned.
- You have health problems that require special meals. See point 9.
- You like spontaneity and want to cook what you want when you want. Go ahead, log it in, and see what effect it has on your overall health. You can still make changes to your meal plan on the fly – once built it’s not like it is written in stone, you can substitute and make changes at will. You don’t have to sacrifice spontaneity – but you will be able to see the effects of it.
- You don’t have a freezer for advanced meal preparations. Jjust because you have a meal plan doesn’t mean you have to prepare everything in advance. For some people it is easier for them to do that – especially if they are busy on some days, but you can use the meal plan day by day. Not everyone needs a freezer.
What's How to Box Meal Planning Cost?
Well, it's included in the price of the Inner Ring membership if you want to join our exclusive club...
Or by itself...
If you went out and hired a nutritionist to create meal plans for you, expect to pay at least $150/hour. Search the internet for meal plans and you will find good ones that cost $695 and generic programs ranging from $40/month to $149 for a downloadable program that runs off your computer. I know this to be fact as I searched long and hard for something worthwhile for How to Box members.
How-to-Box meal planning is new and as such, I'm introducing it at a discounted price of only $9.95/month ($.33 cents a day). That price will likely increase to to $29.95/month, but if you lock in now, that is all you'll ever pay. If you grow tired of it, you can quit using it at anytime. There is no contract.
The fact is, by using this program you'll eat healthier and save money on groceries because you take all the guesswork out of what you'll be eating each day. You don't waste food and that alone pays for the cost of the program.
It is a program I personally use to create my meal plans and ensure I get what I need in terms of vitamins and nutrients. Unfortunately it's not my program, otherwise I'd be giving it to you for free (I didn't have $1.5 million dollars to develop it).
Note for Gold Account holders: I promised I would give you lifetime access to anything on the site now and anything I add in the future. Unfortunately, this is not my software. I pay a hefty monthly fee in order to offer this program at all to members, so a nominal monthly fee must be charged.
I honestly wish I could give it to everyone for free, but How to Box would quickly have to shut down completely if I were to do that.
Nothing to Lose and Everything to Gain - 100% Guaranteed
I want you to be completely without risk, so here’s my guarantee. If you sign up, try it out, and realize it isn’t for you - you can ask for a refund anytime in the first seven days of subscribing and get back your monthly fee with no questions asked. Further, you can cancel at any time, you are never locked in. Once you cancel, access to the software will expire at the end of your term.
Stop Missing Out...
After evaluating every nutrition program out there, and what it would take to build my own, this is the best option available at the most affordable price.
I've been using it for over a year, love it, and will continue to use it. I know you will feel the same and you know why?
Because when you begin to eat healthier, you begin to look and feel better. You'll make incredible progress in your exercise programs and then wonder how you ever lived without How-to-Box meal planning.
You're Never Locked In - You've Got Nothing to Lose!
Or Get it as Part of our Exclusive Club - The Inner Ring
Once you decide to get started, here’s what will happen:
After clicking the Sign Up Now link, you will be taken to Paypal to setup your subscription payment.
Once paid, you will be returned to How to Box where you should ensure you are logged into your account (Silver or Gold).
Click the meal plans link on the top navigation bar and you will enter the software.
The first time in, you will be asked a few questions (birthdate, activity levels, body type and so on) so the site can customize itself to you specifically.
From there, you’ll be ready to go to modify existing meal plans or create your own quickly and easily.
You need to do this right now because:
This is an introductory price. It’s a new feature of How to Box and once I gauge demand, the price will increase. Lock in at this low price now.
Your health demands it – start taking the steps to live longer and healthier vice staying on the path to death and pain.
Your wallet demands it – the amount you save from wasted food will more than pay for this.
Your body demands it – you deserve the body of your dreams and the longer you put this off, the longer it will take to get it.
To Your Success -- Boxon.