List Your Boxing Club or Boxing Trainer Services on How to Box
Hundreds of new boxers are looking for a boxing gym or trainer in your area.
If you own a boxing gym or provide boxing services, list on How to Box and let local boxers find you. You get:
- An account that you can use to interact with the new boxers on this site.
- Training plans to use in your club or prescribe to members.
- A public profile where you can list all your services, fees, and contact information.
- You are automatically included in a searchable index of boxing gym addresses, so those people looking can find you easily.
- Your own gym or trainer blog where you can share workouts, give direction to members, and share news.
- Ability to attach boxer profiles to your profile in order to help them find sponsors, fights and enhance their fighting careers.
- Ability to post unlimited amounts of information concerning your gym or services and your day to day business including pictures and video.
- Ability to add publicize your events on the site wide calendar.
- You join a network of boxing gyms and trainers worldwide and have the ability to contact each other privately through this site. You can potentially make hundreds of contacts.
- By listing, you are exposing your business, profit or non profit to a very specific audience - people learning how to box. Stats currently indicate over 30000 unique visitors use this site each month.
- Plus, you get access to all of the training plans, progress reporting, and other premium content only available to members.
- Create your account and fill out your profile to get started or read more...
Basically, you can use How to Box to introduce your gym or services to the people searching - highly targeted prospects.
Why How To Box Exists...
To introduce the sport of boxing to people interested in it. It doesn't matter how much they know about boxing. I built this site to nurture those desiring to box and try and give them some confidence and knowledge so they would feel comfortable going out and finding a trainer.
People like the site...
According to the many, many testimonials received from beginning and experienced boxers all over the world, thousands of new people are being introduced to the sport of boxing. Their interest has been peaked.
How to Box has limitations...
There is only so much one can learn from a webpage or a book. At some point, if they want to further their development, they must seek out a trainer, possibly a manager and some real life sparring partners. That is where I have failed to provide a useful site, and you can help.
As a Trainer, Gym Owner, You can start where I have left off...
Please consider listing your boxing gym or boxing services so once people feel they are ready to hire a trainer, they can simply search for one in their area and get linked up with you. Their search will take them to your profile page which will describe the gym's services, prices and contact information. As well, it gives you a way to interact with prospective members via a blog, workout builder, comments, articles, and more. As an example, take a look at what Irongloves Gym or others have done so far.
If your boxing gym doesn't currently have a website, your home here on How to Box can be it. You can refer people to your own gym address, where all of your services, pictures, video, and so on can be publicized.
Kickstart the Popularity of Your Best Boxers...
In addition, you can offer your clients a personal boxer's blog here on How to Box for free (one more benefit of joining your gym). In essence you can create an internet club for your real life boxing club here on How to Box, and these individual boxer's blogs can be used to promote their amateur or even professional boxing career.
This site is designed to be user friendly and you can quickly add things or make changes. The more complete your listing is, the better chance you have of building your online membership and drawing new boxers into your gym.
How to Box is Popular...
Before you make your decision, you should know that How to Box receives millions of hits a month, and tens of thousands of unique visitors. How to Box offers information people are looking for and the site is listed number 1 on Yahoo and Google for search terms such as "how to box" and l"earn to box".
From a profit perspective, affiliating yourself with How to Box will be beneficial to your business when boxers in your area are looking for a trainer. The potential is only limited by the popularity of the sport.
Get Started Now...
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me by email.
Otherwise, register and get started now.