Here's How How-to-Box.com Helps You Become a Better Boxer Whether You're Doing it to Compete or Just Improve Your Body
How-to-box.com is an interactive site aimed at those wanting to learn how to box for fitness or competition. If you're interested in boxing or fitness including weight control and superior conditioning, you will find it here.
How to Box Features...
- Online boxing lessons and nutrition information to enhance your conditioning and performance. Taking the premise that you know absolutely nothing and want to know absolutely everything about boxing and peak performance, these lessons take you by the hand and lead you to a point where you can actually refer to yourself as a boxer.
- Directory of boxing trainers and boxing clubs. At some point, your online training should be taken offline to improve even further. When you're ready to do that, finding a trainer is very easy to do.
- Boxing training plans, boxing workouts and drills, and exercises. Featuring the How to Box 12 Week Training Program, you can find all sorts of workout ideas in all areas of fitness including agility, balance, strength, power, speed, and sport specific subjects. If you want a new body, these workouts will get you there.
- Boxing tips and boxing techniques. With new boxing drills and tips added regularly, the site has an ever growing repository of drills complete with pictures and video - with more coming online all the time.
- A community of a wide variety of people learning to box for a variety of reasons. You can interact with them using the site's social networking features such as forums, private messaging, friendslists, and comments.
- Fresh content, motivational articles, tips and more are added regularly including news from the world of boxing.
Who Runs This Place?
Hey, I’m Aaron (aka Admin on the site) and that's me on the right. Everything you have seen or will see for the foreseeable future on How-to-Box.com is the result of my obsessive interest in boxing. I consider myself an entrepreneur and amateur boxer/trainer with a passion for fitness and getting people in the best shape of their lives.
I've been active with boxing since the age of 24, which is actually a late start for most, and I've been sharing my insights into the sport - both strategy and training since 2003 when the first version of How-to-Box.com went live.
Since then, thousands of new boxers and trainers have used the tips and techniques on How to Box to learn the basics and get in incredible shape.
Boxing is a hobby and passion of mine. I have a "real" job, but do my best to keep bringing new training methods, boxing tips and techniques, and improvements to the site whenever possible. Being in the military (I'm an Infantry Officer by trade), I operate the site from wherever I happen to be at the time.
I draw on my experiences as I progress in the sport sharing what works for me and the people I train. I find it extremely rewarding to introduce people to boxing and have them develop an intense desire to learn all they can, and it is even more satisfying when it produces life changing body transformations that are the inevitable side effects of learning to box.
I have been fortunate enough to have more people than I can count realize their potential through How to Box and the Commando Boxing System. I vow to continue improving and passing on knowledge for many years to come. I sincerely hope you find How to Box half as useful as I think it is. Boxon.
To Your Boxing and Fitness Success,